Have a question?
BRAVECTO PLUS FOR SMALL CATS IS A SPOT-ON SOLUTION PROVIDING 3 MONTHS FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION PLUS A COMPREHENSIVE WORM TREATMENT IN A SINGLE SPOT-ON.
Bravecto contains fluralaner.
Indications: For the control of flea and tick infestations on cats for 3 months
- Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
- Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations
- Part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas
- For cats suffering from, or at risk from, mixed ecto- and endoparasitic infections
- Treatment of infections with intestinal roundworm (Toxocara cati, Toxacaris leonine; 4thÂ stage larvae, immature adults and adults), lungworm (Aelurostrongylus obstrusus) and Capillaria spp.
- Treatment of Otodectes cynotis spp. mites
Bravecto Plus spot-on solution* should be administered in accordance with the following table (corresponding to a dose of 40 - 94 mg fluralaner/kg body weight + 2 - 4.7 moxidectin/kg body weight):
*For use in cats from 9 weeks of age and over 1.2kg.
For optimal control of tick and flea infestation, the Bravecto Plus * should be administered at 3 monthly intervals. Bravecto Plus* can be administered all year round.