Natura Itch Buster **TOP SELLER**
Do you have an itchy dog and you don't know why? What if we told you we had developed one of the cleanest, healthiest complete foods for itchy dogs? We pride ourselves on being the itchy dog specialists. We developed a range of hypoallergenic food and treats, specifically formulated by removing almost all allergens that flare up itchy skin and upset tummies in dogs. We formulated NATURA Itch Buster in conjunction with MAF for their working dogs who had G.I. issues and sensitivities as well as impaired liver function.
NATURA's sure-to-please hypoallergenic Itch Buster is a phenomenal fish-based food with itch busting properties which comes at a fraction of the cost of other brands. Thoroughly tested by Massey University to meet and exceed AFFCO International standards, our Itch Buster is comparable, if not better than, the top vet recommended brands;
- NO NASTIES which means no preservatives, flavourants, colourants or additives.
- Made from wild-caught fish free from heavy metals.
- High quality, no saturated fats and is suitable for dogs with pancreatitis.
- A complete hypoallergenic food for itchy dogs of all breeds, shapes and sizes.
- Nutrient-dense; glucosamine for healthy joints, the correct balance of omega 3 & omega 6, prebiotics, chelated minerals and antioxidants.
- Fantastic for healthy coats and overall condition improvement from weepy eyes, smelly breath, oily skin and flaky skin.
Our entire NATURA range was developed by putting your dog at the centre to provide good, honest nutrition which is 100% New Zealand made. Check out our FAQ section on how to transition your dog onto new food or contact us for personalised advice. This food is rich in flavour, so it needs to be gently transitioned onto over a 3-5 days.
The NATURA Itch Buster comes in 1kg, 5kg and 20kg.
Feeding Guide: 1 - 1.5 cups (100gm- 150gms) per 10kg of dog weight per day.
(FREE shipping on orders of 20kgs or more.)
Tried and true, get your best mate onto this and change their lives!
"Hypoallergenic" - adjective.
Definition: non-allergy producing. A term applied to a preparation in which every possible care has been taken in formulation and production to ensure minimum instance of allergic reactions. (Blakiston's Medical Dictionary)
Or the definition of hypoallergenic is "having a decreased tendency to provoke an allergic reaction".